HOW TO PLAN A PERFECT and COMPLETE PARTY
1. COST - Determine what you plan to spend. The average cost is approximate-
$300 - $600. (Note: Be SMART! Plan at least three (3)
months in advance.)(Stay in the stress free zone.)
2. LOCATION- Find a location to host the party. Gyms, Recreational
Centers, Parks, Clubhouses, etc. are GREAT locations.
3. TIME - Set a time for the party.
4. INVITATIONS - RSVP will give you an approximate number of persons to
expect. You may want to include the child(ren)'s favorite item(s) or desire(s) on the invitation.
5. ENTERTAINMENT- TYCA the CLOWN...of course! TYCA can
can arrive roughly forty-five (45) minutes after guests arrive and can entertain any crowd for any duration of time (at least one (1) hour).
6. SIZE - You determine the number of persons you would like to enjoy this
occasion with you. Keep in mind that the ten (10) - twenty-five (25) is average. (Regardless of the number, TYCA the CLOWN can and will keep them entertained!)
7. PARTY THEME - Find out your child(ren)'s favorite character, color or
8. FOOD - Examples of great party "bites" include pizza, mini subs, hot dogs,
chicken wings, cookies, chips, drinks, cake, etc.!
9. CLEAN-UP CREW - Your Clean-Up Crew will consist of two (2) - four (4)
persons who will clean as the party progresses.
Now serving Greensboro, NC and Local areas:
Please add a $25 Travel fee for Parties or Events outside the Greensboro area.
Be sure to include:
Time of Party or Event
Party or Event Location, City
Now serving Greensboro, NC and Local area:
Non-refundable $50 Security deposit required per Party or Bouncer